Patient needs realized . . .
- Our platform serves research communities and innovators outside of academia dedicated to developing new therapies for neurological disorders, and we emphasize public and patient engagement in the science we fund.
- We are developing an unique portal that securely manages registered patient's proposals for review and the formation of future crowd-sourced challenges.
- The same platform will manage solver registrations and collate solver's submissions during each competition phase.
- Crowd-sourcing solutions to patient-driven challenges will revolutionize open innovation producing exciting new products that meet patient needs.
Neurology Patient Initiative will accelerate therapy development by offering award incentives to solvers of patient-driven challenges.
Neurology Patient Initiative will lower cost and increase the rate that promising therapies advance down the pipeline toward patients.
- We are dedicated to improving the lives of patients with neurological disorders
- We value integrity and accountability in biomedical research.
- We view patient input and open-access science as key components to our success.
- With a small, Colorado-based staff, we strive to employ qualified individuals with disabilities using our web-based business and remote employment.